—Message by Lenore Franzen
As the Immigrant Justice Team prepares Room 99 to serve as temporary housing for asylum seekers, we’ve been busy with many tasks:
– Meeting with the construction company
– Building a network of community partners
– Ordering kitchen cabinets
– Planning and putting processes in place that will support this ministry
Driving every task, every conversation, and every decision is the desire to create a space of welcome.
We invite you to join us in this effort.
– Make a monetary gift that will help cover the cost of appliances, a bed, and other items needed to finish the apartment.
You can make a monetary gift and purchase an item from the gift registry online — safe and easy!
Now is the time to participate in the Room 99 Ministry. Now is the time to welcome.