Follow Pastor Bradley and team as they visit our mission partners at San Lucas Mission and the Iglesia Luterana Agustina de Guatemala.
- Guatemalan Paintings Available for Purchase (9/2/2020) - Salvador Reanda, the painter of La Ultima Cena (The Last Supper), which hangs above the altar in the Gloria Dei sanctuary, and the owner of the Galeria Expresiones in Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala, is now making the gallery’s paintings available for sale and shipment to the U.S. The Guatemalan economy, particularly around Lake Atitlan, has suffered badly from the loss of tourism during the COVID-19 pandemic. Shops
- Greetings from President of Agustinian Lutheran Church of Guatemala (1/16/2019) - Rev Karen Castillo, pesident of Agustinian Lutheran Church of Guatemala sends an update as 2019 begins.
- Greetings from Colegio Luterano Agustino de Guatemala (1/9/2019) - Gloria Dei received this letter from our friends in Guatemala, sharing the good news and thank you for our support. Translation is provided by Diego Gil. Dear sisters and brothers in Christ, through this letter, we send a fraternal greeting, wishing in God our Lord, you are enjoying the end of the year festivities, time of waiting and remembering the good news. We want to
- Guatemala Trip scheduled for July 26 – August 3, 2019 (10/10/2018) - “We worshipped with El Mirador Church in Guatemala City on Sunday morning,” Katie LeClair, youth director at Gloria Dei, remembers. “The entire church fed us an amazing lunch and we stayed the whole afternoon with them to help build floats for the Palm Sunday processional. While others were pounding nails and painting, I was getting a tour of the host family’s yard, with its duck and chicken
- Iglesia Luterana Agustina de Guatemala Accepted into the Lutheran World Federation (7/18/2018) - We celebrate with our companions on their acceptance into the Lutheran World Federation.