Gloria Dei Lutheran has a sign on our front lawn that says “Everyone Welcome!” We’ve gladly extended that welcome to include our canine family members & neighbors who would like a fun place to socialize and exercise in our gym. We’re proud to be a place where God’s love can be shared with all God’s creatures!
Dog park rules apply:
* Have a blast! If possible, hang your coats in the hallway outside of the gym.
* Use the gym entry hallway to unleash your dog. These areas will have signs on them.
* We discourage you bringing your own dog toys or dog treats. There will be common toys available.
* Remain with your dog at all times – keep your leash handy if your dog needs a time-out or a potty-walk.
* If your dog gets too barky, please take her/him for a walk outside.
* Please clean up after your dog; we will have cleaning supplies.
* We will have water bowls & poo bags available.
* Please help yourself to some coffee. 🙂
* Bring a donation, if able (see below)
Directions: Use the parking lot entry doors on the north side. The gym is directly up the steps/ramp to the north.
Saturday Jan. 6 3:30-6PM All dog play-time
Sunday Jan. 7 1-3:30PM All dog play-time
Friday Jan. 12 9:30-10:30AM Small dogs under 25lbs play-time/ 10:30-11:30AM All dog play-time
Monday Jan. 15 2-4PM Small dogs under 25lbs play-time/ 4-7PM All dog play-time
Sunday Jan. 21 1-4PM All dog play-time
Saturday Jan. 27 3-6PM All dog play-time
Sunday Jan. 28 1-2PM Small dogs under 25lbs play-time/ 2-4PM All dog play-time
Wednesday Jan. 31 6-8PM All dog play-time
Friday Feb. 2 4-7PM All dog play-time
Friday Feb. 16 4-7PM All dog play-time
Saturday Feb. 17 3-4PM Small dogs under 25 lbs play-time/ 4-6PM All dog play-time
Sunday Feb. 18 1-2PM Small dogs under 25 lbs play-time/ 2-4PM All dog play-time
Friday Feb. 23 10AM-1PM All dog play-time
Sunday Feb. 25 1-2PM Small dogs under 25 lbs play-time/ 2-4PM All dog play-time
By joining us, you’re agreeing to hold other dog owners responsible for behavior; the church is not liable for any injuries or accidents.
By joining us, you’re also saying it’s okay if we take a few pictures of the dogs too! We’d like to share them!
Optional: Your giving helps!
Finally, it’s completely optional, but we’ve set up a donation page if you’d like to contribute to coffee/ maintenance costs. Suggested donation is $5.00 hour. If you can’t contribute, you’re still 100% welcome.
When you arrive, we’ll ask for you to list any rescue organizations you support. At the end of this month, we’d like to make a donation of 50% of the proceeds to the rescue that gets the most votes from our visitors. We’ll announce all that, as well.
We’ll have a donation bucket available for cash each week, in addition to an ipad card-swiper if you’d like to contribute.
Thank you for your support! Hope to see you at least once this month! New friends welcome.
Director of Youth & Family Faith Formation
Highland Park Senior High Team Leader